The one-day Pastoral Approaches Seminars offer pastoral training and tools for pastors, ministry leaders, caregivers and friends.
We’ve held seminars all across Canada—in cities such as Abbotsford, Calgary, Cambridge, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Halifax, Lloydminster, Montreal, Ottawa, Red Deer, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg.
Pastoral Approaches: sexually addictive behaviour
This seminar is aimed at broadening understanding of sexually addictive behaviour, understanding how change can occur, and offering tangible solutions. It is critical for pastors, ministry leaders, friends and caregivers to understand these issues and be equipped to address them well.
- Factors which lead to sexually addictive struggles
- Seeing and understanding the nature of addiction
- Support and accountability – how and why?
- Supporting the spouse of a struggler
- Growing trends with women and sexual addiction
This seminar is aimed at equipping pastors, ministry leaders, friends and caregivers to walk with those who are experiencing unwanted same-sex attraction and desire to follow Christ in wholeness and integrity.
- Exploring God’s design for sexuality
- Investigating biblical perspectives
- Shifts in the cultural landscape
- Understanding sexual identity and scripts
- The Church’s call to be a healing community